Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like...


FAMILY PORTRAIT SEASON! I just love capturing families - seeing the loving connections they share. I feel so uplifted and grateful for all that "my families" have to share by way of example. I always go home so ready to take on my own family - dinner, bedtime, loves and snuggles! And this beautiful family had more than its share of love to go around, so I took some home with me! And can you believe these gorgeous kids? I told mom that she must have paid extra at the hospital to get such beautiful kiddos. Thanks for sharing your busy day with me, "R" family! And I will have your pictures done soon.


This was the result of our attempting to get the "now hold hands and walk down the beach together" shot. I guess I should have mentioned they were all supposed to be going the same direction :-)


























No comments: