Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Back... Now you can meet Baby "I"

Wow, it has been a whirlwind of a week for me! I am still pretty behind on both sneak peaks and sessions and orders, so I apologize. I have had a lot of big things going on at the property I manage and I have been out of town as well. I went to Utah this last week to meet my brother's new fiancee, Mindie, and to do their engagement pictures and her bridals. Mindie was awesome - she is perfect for Jesse, and he is so sweet with her. Not only is she fun and outgoing, but she is really cute as well! I can't wait to get some posts up from the weekend. But I am still working on stuff from the previous week ... here is the last "sneak peak" from the "baby" mini sessions I did 11 days ago. I am sorry to bombard you with pictures, but I had the hardest time narrowing these down! There are so many more, but I had to stop somewhere. This baby was the perfect combination of being a great sitter, but not mobile at all (I love it when they can't get away from the camera!), brimming with charming smiles and twinkling eyes and long lush eyelashes to top everything off. What a winning combination!

























2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous she is. I love seeing her almost every morning while picking up her sister for school, smiley and so darn cute!!!

Em-Cat said...

I LOVE the picture with the tutu and the little hat! Her facial expression and hand placement are just precious!