Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meet Mindie...

... the soon to be newest member of our family! That's right, this is my brother Jesse with his fiancee. I had the pleasure of heading up to Utah to stay with Mindie and take some Bridal and engagement pictures. We had a great time together and I loved getting to know Mindie better. She is so fun and so good for Jesse. They are so cute together and I can't wait to shoot their wedding this August. I guess I will have to wait to post the bridals (which we shot at Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building) after the wedding so Jesse doesn't see the dress. For the engagements we went down to Memory Grove, where I have so many fond memories of driving the horse-drawn carriages as a newlywed myself. Thanks again guys for a great weekend and a great time!














No comments: