Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Laguna Beach Photographer - Beautiful Family & a Beautiful Day!


I was blessed to have the opportunity to capture one small moment in time for this beautiful family on a gorgeous day in Laguna Beach. They were so cute together, and their sweet little 4 year old was so well behaved! And is she not just gorgeous! And the water was so very blue for us, making for just a perfect day overall. I can't wait to show off the rest of my favorites to them... I just snagged some random pics from their session to show here because there were too many that I really liked. I am so blessed to live in this beautiful corner of the world.

























1 comment:

Tiffany said...

GORGEOUS Pics Vanessa!!! Okay, so we need to pic a day when we can do our family pics @ the beach...a saturday or sunday would work best for us, in August?? or september?? What is your schedule like? I'm soo excited!!