Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salt Lake City Bride

As many of you know by now, I've been gone. Took a week-long "working vacation" to Utah to celebrate and photograph my brother's marriage to Mindie Marshall. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time. Mindie and Jesse were so cute together - I love to see how solicitous Jesse is of his new bride.
But as is often the case with working vacations (especially with 3 young kids in tow), I got a lot more sight-seeing, bonding with family, and answering questions about when we would arrive at any given destination than I got work done. My best laid plans to forward my office phone to my cell and answer my emails every day were laid waste when the phone forward didn't work and I couldn't get on the internet for almost the entire week! So I apologize for those of you who were waiting for me to get back with you! And my dreams of getting completely caught up on editing my sessions, designing albums and readying orders during the long 13 hour drives went by the wayside when my laptop sucked up more juice than the car charger had to give and the desire for sleep at 2:30 in the morning trumped the desire to get ahead. So now I am playing "catch-up" on my previous jobs. Hence the reason no sneak peak of the actual wedding... yet. But I do have these bridals of beautiful Mindie to post. I took these when I flew out to do their engagement pics last May, but didn't post them so as to keep Jesse from seeing the dress. (Wouldn't you know it - the scoundrel figured out a way to see her private web gallery so he could see it before the wedding anyways... oh well). So here goes - Mindie at the Salt Lake City Latter-day Saint Temple.















No comments: