Monday, November 17, 2008

Beach Baby... and Co.


Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen? Well, if you've been following along for a while, you've seen her before as a 2 month old here.... She was pretty cute then, and she's only gotten cuter over time. And she and her equally gorgeous parents were my first of several"mini sessions" this season. At this point, I sure hope I will be able to post the others by the new year! I don't have much time for posting when I am this busy shooting. But I am sure to play catchup after the holidays!
Well, enough excuses for being a bad blogger. I had such a good time with these guys, in spite of the grey gloomy weather. We captured quite a few images in 30 minutes and you can't go too wrong when you have such beautiful subjects to work with. Enjoy your gallery guys!

















1 comment:

The Riesenberg Family said...

I love the tutu on the beach! Cute idea. That baby is adorable. Beach pictures are my favorite!