Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunset at Crystal Cove


A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with a remarkable woman and her extraordinary family. Mrs. Gaeta was both of my oldest kid's kindergarten teacher and she finally cashed in on her Christmas Gift (from last year) of a free session and prints. It's hardly any payback for two years of dedicated service towards teaching my own and other kids so well, but it was a fun way meet her adorable family and spend some time together. We had a blast too! The kids were so well behaved and just as cute as could be in their striking fedoras. And we had a beautiful sunset to top everything off. It was so much fun! Sorry for the picture overload... I will need to drastically reduce the amount of pictures I blog if I am ever to catch up!

































No comments: