Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The "B"eautiful Family

I couldn't have asked for a better looking family to round out a great day of mini sessions last month! They are just gorgeous, every last one of them. A big thanks to Maxim's family (the boy with the great animal drawings, seen in October on this blog) for referring them! Their cards turned out so beautiful, and I have really enjoyed getting to know the "B" family. And while most people opt to wear white at the beach, or think that black is too "dreary" for the holidays, I think you will agree that they look great in black - a very classic yet nice casual look, I think.





















1 comment:

The Riesenberg Family said...

Vanessa, I just love the black on the beach! I would have never guessed how good that would look. They all look amazing. I think I might do the same thing when we get our family pictures done this spring!