Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Fun at the Park


I know, I know. I have been a major blog slacker... Tis the season to be way to busy for blogging! But I am finally getting caught up with delivering holiday orders so I will hopefully take this opportunity to get caught up on the blog. There are SO many sessions I haven't gotten to, so I will likely have to really slim down my blog posts, which I have a hard time doing. So I will start after this family. I have done the "R" family every year since I covered their gorgeous wedding, and they are so much fun! I got to see them twice in the last month for two different session, but for now we'll just post their family's mini session at Tewinkle park. They wanted to go for a real casual feel, and get lots of candids of the boys just playing around being boys. And it was fun to finally meet their adorable dog, Abigail. As always, it was good to hang with you guys!




















No comments: