Friday, January 2, 2009

Beach Debut


For those few of you that follow this blog, you may remember the adorable twins that I captured for their Halloween and Thanksgiving cards.... I promised their mom not to post a sneak peak on the blog until after Christmas, so as not to spoil the surprise of their Holiday card, so here we go! It was a dark and gloomy day, but Wood's Cove (currently my favorite beach to shoot at) held special meaning to this family, and this was the twin's first trip to the beach! So I was thrilled to be able to witness and capture the moment. I love to see the world through a child's eyes - the fine texture of sand, the pounding motion of the waves, the cry of the gulls. Everything is so fresh and new and larger than life. And the pictures bring me there again...















No comments: