Saturday, March 21, 2009

Newport Beach Engagement Session


This couple was so much fun - they were up for anything. She even rode on the Farris Wheel for me, in spite of a lifetime fear of falling out! We had a great time playing at the Balboa Fun Zone and then headed to the beach for some romantic beach shots. If you are wondering why there are so many kissing pictures...well, I think of the fun activities we had planned, kissing was their very favorite. And who can blame them...



We started out at the cannery, where they went when Jeff proposed to Jenny!






After the Cannery, we headed over to the Balboa Fun Zone for some fun times!















Finally, we headed over to the beach and hung out until sunset. What a fun afternoon!


















2 comments:

Evaly said...

Sheesh girl- you posted a lot of pictures! :) What a fun shoot. Also, I didn't take the cute family picture on my blog- Lindsay did. They put that ad on all of our blogs for the promotion. So, I guess she took that somewhere in Utah! Bummer- it's a cool wall.

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Hey Evaly,

I posted a lot because they aren't getting their own gallery- just a disc with pictures on it. So this is all they will get online...

It's too bad about that wall. I was hoping to use it myself. Oh well.