Friday, October 17, 2008

Holiday Mini Sessions Now Available!


Shown above - family portraits taken at Wood's Cove.
Shown below - family portraits taken at Tewinkle Park.

I recently had a wedding cancel right in the middle of prime time Family Portrait Season – which freed up a day in my totally booked October. So here’s how I think it can benefit all of us! There are many of you who would really love to get your family pictures done for Holiday Greeting Cards and maybe a portrait for your wall or a gift for the grandparents, but you don’t want to spend the time or money on a full length session with dozens and dozens of pictures. So I will be offering 2 days of mini sessions aimed at getting a few great family shots you can use on some greeting cards. These half hour sessions will be limited to immediate family members (please no big extended families), and you will have at least 10 images to choose from in your gallery. Time permitting, I will also take pictures of individuals within the families.


Here’s what you get:

-½ hour session with me at a park or the beach


-at least 10 custom edited images to choose from


-custom designed holiday cards (50 5x5 trifold or accordion cards, 75 folded 5x7 press printed cards, or 200 6x7 ½ flat photo greeting cards)


-1 11x14 wall portrait, textured and mounted on styrene board


-and 2 5x7 gift portraits

– valued at $485 – for a price of $385.


I am offering 4 sessions on October 25th at Tewinkle park and 4 sessions on November 1st at Wood’s Cove in Laguna Beach. The time slots available are:

3:30 – 4:00

4:00 -4:30

4:30 – 5:00

5:00 – 5:30


The first 4 people to call or email me for each day/location will get the slots – first come first serve. If I get enough interest I will try to plan a day for Holiday mini sessions in the Temecula Valley or San Diego as well.

No comments: