Friday, October 17, 2008

Young Artist Extraordinaire

Meet Maxim - a very special boy with a special gift for drawing. I met Maxim in my daughter's preschool class a few years ago, and even then Kate told me that Maxim was "really really good at art." Well, we got together this week to capture some images for his website, www.maximsart.com, and I couldn't believe how incredible his drawings were. He was kind enough to let me take some home with me to keep. I'm sure they'll be worth a lot someday!

We had a great time just hanging out at the park, capturing Maxim doing what he does best. If you want to see more samples of his artwork, just check out his website (www.maximsart.com) and also the cool shirts he is wearing.












We brought in "Ted the Turtle" for inspiration and laughs. Maxim was so excited to see him!





Couldn't help but grab a few shots of his little sister - isn't she cute? And a budding artist as well.




No comments: